Fuck. I'll be missing training tomorrow. Why why why.
I wanted to tell her just now, but I couldnt muster enough courage. She told us the same thing, "I'm angry at you. I dont want to talk to you anymore." As it is, she's pretty pissed.
Everyone's been complimenting on my tan(s). And saying I look better sun kissed. Dudes, they were unintentional tans. Unlike you lot who purposely go for tanning sessions. Ahahaha And I dint have to loose weight just so I could fit into itsy bitsy bikinis. Thats a scary thought, me wearing one. I've already seen Aunty Tracey in one. A few, actually. White, red...
The Sakae-NOSS regatta wasnt that bad. Fine, I'm lying. It was so bad. I got thrasged by kiddies younger than me.
some guy : Eh, move lah idiot. You want me to protest you ah ?
me: Eh, fuck off lah. Cheebye.
some guy: Whats your problem ?
me: Do you really want me to answer that ?
some guy: *brief silence* Whats that suppose to mean ?
me: Its you lah idiot. So move it, you're over lapping. Moron.
Advice from Isaac, if anyone wants to protest you, say fuck off. Ahahaha And I did just that. Ahahaha Wtbf He's damm cool ah. As in the cool, calm, cool. Ahaha Okay.
I'm doing my Malay project that was dued today, now. I have to translate it. Skeffin shit. Cokgu oh Cikgu. Why do you do this to me ? Havent I been speaking in Malay during the trip ? I have been paying attention on the bus and answering The Tour Guide's questions. And your's too. Dont you remember? I helped you with your washing machine. Cikgu. Pffft. I better translate it now.
Word for word.
FUUUUUUCCK.
Fuck. I'm getting more vulgar. Its so unhealthy. Its so unbecoming for a young lady. Howcome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home